Dr. Kym deGruchy, B.Sc. Hon, D.C.
Dr. Kym deGruchy graduated with honors from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2011 and from the University of Ottawa with a Bachelor of Science in 2007. She takes pride in helping her patients achieve their health goals and maintain an active lifestyle throughout all stages of life. She enjoys treating a variety of musculoskeletal conditions, sports related injuries, repetitive strain injuries, and postural dysfunctions.
Dr. deGruchy utilizes a wide range of techniques including diversified chiropractic, Thompson Technique, acupuncture, Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.), and Graston. She also has an interest in treating golf related conditions and maintains her certification with the Titleist Performance Institute of Golf.
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Eastern Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic Alumni Association
- Acupuncture Council of Ontario
Follow Dr. Kym deGruchy: