Dr. Brent Burton, B.A. Hon, D.C.
Dr. Burton has been working at Ottawa Health Group/Downtown Chiropractic since 2006. He is focused on helping patients prevent injuries, achieve better health and reach their full potential. He has been involved in a variety of public speaking events on the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and is an active member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association’s government relations subcommittee.
- 2006: Graduated Cum laude from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto.
- 2002: Graduated from Carleton University’s Biology and Geography combined program with Highest Honours.
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Eastern Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic Alumni Association
Awards and Experience:
- 2008: Member of the Canadian Chiropractic Associations Government Relations Subcommittee
- 2006: Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College Clinic Honours
- 2005/2006: Student Canadian Chiropractic Association Executive Committee Member
2003–2006: Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College Dean’s List